We are now open to the public by appointment only. The government has lifted restrictions on property valuations and viewings, so we’ve put a number of measures in place to protect our clients and our team.
In addition to offering ‘contactless’ property valuations, we can now visit your home if you would like to discuss putting it on the market with Emsleys. We kindly request that you only book a valuation if you are seriously considering selling your home – we are happy to give you an approximate estimate via a desktop valuation if you are looking for an indication of price.
If you’ve booked a property valuation, please:
- Cancel your appointment if you develop symptoms of coronavirus. Please also be aware that your appointment may be cancelled if the valuer develops symptoms
- Do not shake hands with your valuer
- Follow social distancing guidance and maintain a distance of at least two metres from our team. We kindly request that only one member of the household is present at the valuation
- Be aware that our team may be wearing PPE, such as face masks and gloves. You may choose to wear PPE too, however this is not mandatory.
Many of the properties on the market with us have video viewings. Please view the video before booking a viewing.
Viewings ‘in person’ are restricted to individuals in a position to buy – you should either be a serious first time buyer; an existing homeowner with a property on the market; or a homeowner in a financial position to purchase another property. If you’d like to put your property on the market with Emsleys, please speak to our team.
If you’ve booked a viewing, we ask that you:
- Cancel your appointment if you develop symptoms of coronavirus. Please be aware that your appointment may be cancelled if the seller/tenant or accompanied viewer develops symptoms
- Do not shake hands with the seller/tenant or accompanied viewer
- Wash your hands before your appointment and take hand sanitiser to use once you have left
- Avoid touching your face during the viewing
- Avoid taking public transport and consider walking, cycling or driving instead
- Follow social distancing guidance and maintain a distance of at least two metres from the seller/tenant or accompanied viewer. We kindly request that only one person views the property at a time
- Respect the seller/tenant or accompanied viewer – please ask if you would like them to open cupboards and doors. Please refrain from touching door handles or any belongings in the property
- Consider wearing PPE such as face coverings and gloves. Please be aware that the seller/tenant may choose to wear PPE too
If you’d like to discuss selling, letting, buying or renting a property, we can help. Please contact our team for advice.Back to Blog