GUIDE PRICE £500,000 Offered to the open market for the first time, this wonderfully unique, detached house, offers a blend of character and modern features. Situated in an extremely desirable location set back from the road, the property benefits from well proportioned living accommodation with exposed oak beams throughout is set over two floors and offers excellent access to commuter links including Woodlesford train station and motorway links. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms both benefiting from en-suites. Externally the property occupies an impressive plot with ample off-street parking for five/six cars, accessed via electric gates, pedestrian access is granted to the professionally landscaped, south-facing rear garden, with outside workshop benefiting from power and light. The rear garden has been beautifully maintained and consists of tiered lawned gardens, a large Yorkshire Stone patio seating area and covered barbecue area.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall, with internal door into;
Lounge 5.54m x 4.17m
The lounge is an extremely good size with exposed brick feature fireplace, exposed oak beams, television point and windows to the front and rear aspects.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.54m x 3.99m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with 'Silestone' worksurfaces over and a double stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated double 'Neff' oven with 'Neff' induction hob and extractor over, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and fitted 'Quooker' instant boiling water. Feature fireplace with a cast-iron multi-fuel burning stove, solid oak flooring and opening up into the dining area with 'Yorkshire Light' windows to the front side and rear aspects and an external door affording access.
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, built-in storage and window to the front aspect.
Stairs and Landing
With window to the front aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 5.25m x 3.01m
The master bedroom is a good sized double and is located to the rear of the property with exposed oak beams, into-eaves storage, windows to dual aspects, television point and internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 5.25m x 3.42m
Bedroom two is a good sized double with windows to dual aspects overlooking the rear garden, exposed oak beams, into-eaves storage and internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; step-in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Externally the property occupies an impressive plot with ample off-street parking for five/six cars and accessed via electric gates. Pedestrian access is granted to the professionally landscaped, south-facing rear garden, with an outside workshop benefiting from power and light. The rear garden has been beautifully maintained and consists of tiered lawned gardens, a large Yorkshire Stone patio seating area and covered barbecue area.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ingram Parade, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Ingram Parade, Continue onto Park W, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Gillett Ln, Turn left onto Oulton Ln/A654
Continue to follow A654, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Calverley Rd, Turn right onto Aberford Rd, Arrive: Aberford Road & Briardene, Oulton, Leeds LS26 8JR,
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).