*** CHAIN FREE ** TRUE BUNGALOW ** SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION ***
Offered for sale with no onward chain this well presented, skilfully extended, versatile semi-detached bungalow offering spacious, well proportioned, living accommodation throughout, excellent access to local amenities, bus links and Woodlesford train station The property briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, kitchen, additional reception room, master bedroom, sun room and house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance wraparound garden enjoying a West facing aspect with raised decked seating area and off-street parking.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the front aspect opening up into;
With built-in storage cupboard, access to loft space and internal doors into;
Kitchen 2.95m x 2.23m
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over, double bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, integrated; electric oven with electric hob and extractor hood over, space for; fridge freezer, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Living Room 3.65m x 3.65m
An incredibly large light, bright room located to the side of the property with PVCu double-glazed windows to triple aspects, television point and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access into the garden.
Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.33m
The master bedroom is a good sized double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and internal door into;
Located to the rear of the property offering an abundance of natural light with PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects and built-in storage cupboards.
Shower Room 2.03m x 1.96m
Reception Room/Occasional Bedroom 2 3.66m x 3.04m
Three piece suite comprising; corner double step-in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance wraparound garden enjoying a West facing aspect with raised decked seating area and off-street parking.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).