*** IDEAL FOR FIRST-TIME BUYER ** VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS ** OFF-STREET PARKING ***
This two bedroom mid-terrace house offers spacious well, proportioned living accommodation throughout and excellent access to commuter links. Briefly comprising; open-plan kitchen/diner, lounge and downstairs cellar storage. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front, to the rear is a low maintenance south-facing garden benefiting from far-reaching views over open fields with a patio seating area and fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.02m x 3.88m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a double sink with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and space for a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and internal doors into;
Lounge 3.71m x 3.15m
The lounge is a light, bright room located to the rear of the property with a television point, central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and affording far-reaching views over open fields.
Offering excellent additional storage.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.07m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window affording far-reaching views over open fields.
Bedroom 2 4.02m x 2.42m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front, to the rear is a low maintenance south-facing garden benefiting from far-reaching views over open fields with a patio seating area and fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Church St, Church Street turns right and becomes Wood Ln, turn left onto Wakefield Rd/A61, turn right onto Angel Row. The property can be identified by an Emsleys For Sale board.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).