*** TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE * STUNNING BATHROOM WITH LARGE SUNKEN 'SPA STYLE' BATH & WALK-IN SHOWER * FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * OVERLOOKING A PARK TO THE REAR ***
Have you heard of the saying 'Dont judge a book by its cover'? Are you looking for a WOW FACTOR? then check out the bathroom and kitchen on this property - you'll be amazed! This isn't your standard terraced home, read on for more information.
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE, offered for sale in immaculate condition and genuinely offering that 'WOW' factor! The property is positioned overlooking a grassed park area to the rear with Xscape, other retail parks and motorway connections within a short distance by car. The property is ready to move into, with neutral decoration through-out and benefiting from double-glazing, central heating and fantastic sized accommodation.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge with feature tiled chimney breast, light and airy dining room complete with full sized pool table and open-plan fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances which include wine fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, double oven and hob. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms - master with fitted wardrobes and a good sized bathroom with a four piece suite which includes a large sunken 'spa style' bath with water jets and mood lighting, larger than average sink, WC and walk-in open shower area with 'drencher' head - not to mention a wall mounted TV, so you can sit relaxing in the spa bath and watch your favourite TV programmes at the same time!
And have we mentioned the outside? there is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with an artificial lawn and timber decked area. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate what is offered for sale!
*** Call now to arrange your viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ***
Lounge 3.66m x 4.29m
Feature tiled chimney breast, radiator, coving to the ceiling with a ceiling rose, double-glazed window to the front and door to:
Stairs to the first floor and door to:
Dining Room 3.94m x 4.29m
Currently used as a games room.
Under-stairs storage cupboard which houses the wall mounted gas boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed window to the rear and open-plan to:
Fitted Kitchen 4.14m x 2.44m
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with granite style worktop space over, matching wine rack and drawers, 'Belfast style' sink with draining board and feature 'kick board' lighting. Built-in two separate electric ovens, built-in four ring ceramic hob with pull-out extractor hood, wine fridge, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Radiator, tiled flooring, double-glazed windows to side and rear and a side entrance door.
Master Bedroom 3.58m x 4.29m max
Fitted wardrobes with hanging rail, door to an over stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 3.99m x 4.32m
Radiator, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed window to the rear and door to:
Fitted with a modern four piece white suite comprising; large sunken 'spa style' bath with 'mood' lighting and air jets, larger style wash hand basin, open-plan shower area with 'drencher' head and additional hand shower attachment and low-level WC. Recessed spotlights, chrome ladder style radiator and double-glazed windows to the side and rear.
There is street lined parking to the front. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden, with blue slate that leads to an artificial grass area and a timber decked seating area, with outside lighting. In addition, to the side of the property, there is a communal road which leads to the community grassed park and an off-road communal parking area.
Leaving Garforth head east on the A63 Selby Road for 1.5 miles to Peckfield roundabout and take the third exit heading south on the A656. Continue for four miles entering Castleford on Lock Lane and at the roundabout take the second exit onto Bridge Street. Continue for a quarter of a mile to the next roundabout and take the second exit into Pontefract Road and then take the fifth right turn into Smawthorne Lane and continue to the mini-roundabout turning left into Smawthorne Avenue. At the end of the road turn right and then left onto Ashton Road. Where number 97 can be found on the right hand side identified by our Emsleys for sale sign.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).