*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED!***
Well maintained three bedroom semi detached house in a sought after location, close to local amenities including shops and schools and within easy reach of both road and rail links for those wishing to commute. The property benefits from PVCu double-glazing and gas central heating and offers a modern kitchen and bathroom. Some cosmetic improvement is required to make this a superb family home.
The property is well proportioned throughout and briefly comprises entrance hall, through lounge/dining area, and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the main house bathroom. Outside, there is a driveway providing ample off road parking that continues down the side of the property to a single garage with up and over door. The rear garden is primarily laid to lawn and offers a private seating area.
The property would be ideally suited to a buyer looking for a solid family home with scope to add their own flair. Only a full internal inspection will reveal all that is on offer within this ideal family home.
*** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to book your viewing ***
Entry to the property is through a PVCu double-glazed door with window to the side aspect and a central heating radiator. There is a useful fixture cloaks cupboard and a staircase rises to the first floor.
Living Room 6.50m x 3.35m red to 3.00m
A large through lounge offering dual aspect with feature stone fireplace incorporating a living flame coal effect gas fire. There are two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed windows overlooking both the front and rear gardens.
Kitchen 4.57m x 2.11m
The kitchen is fitted with a great range of wood grain effect wall and base units with roll top contrasting work surfaces over. There is an inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, and a black glass electric hob with built under electric oven and extractor hood over. A double glazed window overlooks the rear garden and a PVCu double-glazed entry door opens to the driveway. There is a walk in pantry which houses the electric meter and has a double-glazed window.
The landing offers a window to the side elevation and access to the roof space via the loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 3.48m x 3.33m
A double bedroom with central heating radiator and double – glazed window overlooking the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.95m
Another double bedroom with central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 2.03m x 1.80m
A single bedroom with a double-glazed window overlooking the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite which comprises; panelled bath with mains fed shower over, a pedestal hand wash basin and a close coupled WC. There is a central heating radiator and a fixture cupboard providing useful storage for linens and towels. A double-glazed windows placed to the rear elevation and fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled garden with wrought iron driveway gates and boundary fence. The driveway leads to the side of the property and to the sectional garage which has an up and over door. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a flowerbed border and patio seating area.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).