***ENVIABLE LOCATION. NO CHAIN. MODERN BATHROOM. TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.***
Guide price £280,000 - £285,000.
Set within easy access of ‘Sherburn Village’ and amenities with A1/M62 network only moments away is this well presented four bedroom detached family home. Briefly comprising hallway, WC, two reception rooms and breakfast kitchen to the ground floor level. Having four first floor bedrooms with the master having ensuite with a modern bathroom serving the remaining three. Outside there is parking for two cars to the drive and access to a single integral garage with a well enclosed and maintained garden to the rear. Majority PVCu double glazed and gas central heated. Easy access to York, Leeds and Selby this four bedroom detached will be in high demand so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite entrance door and side window unit, Wood floor, Radiator, Stairs to first floor landing, Doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen, WC and garage.
Tiled walls, low flush WC and wash hand basin, Radiator, Extractor fan, Continuation of flooring from hall.
Dining Room 3.40m x 2.59m
PVCu double glazed bay window to front aspect, Double panel central heating radiator, Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 4.65m x 2.59m
Having a range of limed oak wall and base units, 1 1/2 sink and drainer to complimentary worksurfaces and splashback tiling, Integrated oven, hob, extractor and fridge. Plumbing and space for slimline dishwasher. Tiled plank design flooring. Composite side entrance door, Double glazed window, Double panel central heating radiator.
Lounge 4.34m x 4.37m
Double glazed french doors to rear garden with side windows, wood flooring, pebble effect living flame gas fire, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Loft hatch, doors to all rooms, radiator.
Master Bedroom 3.71m x 3.61m
Built in wardrobe with bifold mirror doors, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
Fully tiled with panelled ceiling and floor, single shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin, chrome central heated towel warmer, downlighters and PVCu double glazed frosted window, extractor fan.
Bedroom 3.38m x 3.48m
Fitted furniture. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, downlighters.
Bedroom 2.00m x 3.58m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2.59m x 2.54m
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Modern bathroom comprising half pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC and straight tiled panelled bath with shower and screen over. Fully tiled floor and walls. PVCu double glazed frosted window, chrome central heated towel warmer, underfloor heating, downlighters.
To the front is a double tarmac drive accessing a single integral garage with electric door. The rear garden is well enclosed with flagged patio and lawned area with hedge boundary.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling