*** FOUR BEDROOM MODERN TOWN HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS * OFF-ROAD PARKING ***
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! Fantastic opportunity to purchase this excellent FOUR BEDROOM MID-TOWN HOUSE, this family home has accommodation over three floors. The property offers versatile living accommodation and will appeal to a wide range of buyers. The property is situated on the edge of the new development, with an open outlook to the front, and benefits from double-glazing and central heating, plus off-road parking and a carport to the rear. Viewing is essential to appreciate this ready to move into property!
The modern accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance lobby with cloaks cupboard, inner hallway with built-in storage cupboard, shower room, useful utility room and two ground floor bedrooms (which could be used as an additional lounge or/sitting room). To the first floor, there is a large open-plan lounge/diner with an open-plan fitted kitchen - with modern high gloss units and built-in oven, hob and fridge/freezer. The lounge area also benefits from a balcony to the front, with a seating area. To the second floor, there are two bedrooms - the master with an en-suite shower room, and a second bedroom with a private seating balcony, plus a good sized family bathroom.
There is a paved courtyard to the front of the property, with a communal grassed area beyond. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed garden with gated access for the off-road parking area and carport. The garden is mainly lawned, with a brick-built bin store/storage area.
** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Wood effect laminate floor and door to a built-in storage cupboard.
Stairs to the first floor landing and door to an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with three piece suite with shower cubicle with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and extractor fan, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
Fitted base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a dryer and a gas boiler serving the heating system and domestic hot water. Double-glazed window to the rear and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 3.38m x 3.07m
Radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 4.39m x 3.10m
Radiator, wood effect laminate floor and double-glazed sliding patio door.
Radiator, stairs to the second floor, double-glazed window to the front and door to:
Fitted Kitchen 3.84m max x 2.62m max
Fitted with a range of modern high gloss base and eye level units with worktop space over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated larder fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over and stainless steel splashback, recessed spotlights, double-glazed window to the rear and open-plan to:
Lounge/Diner 7.92m x 3.48m
Radiator, wood effect laminate floor, double-glazed patio door, double-glazed windows to the rear and front aspects and door to:
With seating area and a hand rail.
'Velux' window and doors to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor, built-in boiler cupboard and double-glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 3.30m x 3.07m
Radiator, double-glazed window to the rear and door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; a recessed shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled floor and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.07m
Radiator and double-glazed sliding patio door to:
With seating area and a hand rail.
There is a small paved courtyard to the front with a retaining wall. To the rear, there is double gated access which leads to an off-street parking space and covered carport. The garden is fully enclosed, with a lawned garden and brick-built storage/bin store.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).