***SAVE £2,500 STAMP DUTY FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY***
***POPULAR LOCATION. INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY. WELL PRESENTED. ***
Set in the popular village of Methley is this superb property briefly comprising an open plan kitchen/diner with open recess to superb size lounge with focal fireplace. There is also a WC and utility to ground floor level. There are four well appointed bedrooms with master having ensuite facilities and bathroom serving the remaining three. Having PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. Demand will be high on this unique family home.
Within easy reach of M1/M62 and amenities.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Kitchen/Diner 4.19m x 4.24m
Having a range of light wood effect wall and base units with granite work-surfaces and mosaic splash back tiling. Central island breakfast bar. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, double oven four ring gas hob and extractor concealed. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Door to utility room with sliding patio doors to rear garden. Dining area with stairs to first floor landing.
Vanity housed wash hand basin. Push flush WC.
Utility 2.39m x 1.17m
Lounge 5.18m x 5.16m
Master Bedroom 4.11m x 3.20m
En-suite 1.29m x 2.01m
Single shower enclosure with pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Tile walls.
Bedroom 3.15m x 2.84m
Bedroom 2.74m x 3.99m
Bedroom 2.41m x 5.13m
Bathroom 1.70m x 2.01m
Comprising straight panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled walls.
To the rear is a well enclosed garden area having a decked patio and artificial lawn area with block paved foot way leading back to the front of the property via a secure gated access.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).