***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY - POPULAR LOCATION - MODERN THROUGHOUT***
This ground floor converted apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, open-plan lounge/kitchen with modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Double- glazed with gas central heating, garden to the front, a further garden area to the rear and off-road parking. Set within easy reach of Rothwell town centre, M62/M1 and Leeds city centre, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is an affordable option and will prove to be popular.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, single panelled central heating radiator, timber floorboards, coving to the ceiling and door to lounge/kitchen.
Open-plan lounge/kitchen 4.62m x 4.78m max
Having a fireplace, feature decorated wall, double panelled central heating radiator and a further single panelled central heating radiator. Polished timber floorboards, attractive coving and ceiling rose to the lounge area and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Recessed kitchen area having a grey high gloss range of wall and base units with a matt light gray finish work surface, splashback tiling and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and induction hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor overhead, plumbing for a washing machine and further under counter unit space. Down lighters over the kitchen area and door to the inner hall.
Single panelled central heating radiator and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom 3.96m x 2.97m max
Double panelled central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3.15m x 1.50mplus access
Single panelled central heating radiator and double-glazed window to rear aspect.
Bathroom 1.60m x 1.50m
White three piece suite comprising, straight panelled bath with shower screen and thermostatic shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Fully tiled, chrome centrally heated towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor and PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a fenced off garden area with a parking space for one vehicle. To the rear is a further garden area which currently does not have any defined boundary but the upstairs flat has the first half of the garden. The rest of the garden up to the rear boundary has some bedding borders and a garden shed and belongs to the ground floor flat.
Proceed right from our office on Commercial Street, onto Oulton Lane continue through the traffic lights and on towards Oulton roundabout, taking your second exit on to Calverley Rd, after Coopers Ford, take your next left onto Midland Street. Claremont Street is on your left. The property is on the right marked by our Emsleys "For Sale" board.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).