** For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid Price £80,000 plus Reservation Fee. Excellent investment opportunity *** PRICED TO SELL*** IDEAL INVESTOR PROPERTY - POPULAR LOCATION - MODERN THROUGHOUT***
This ground floor converted apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, open-plan lounge/kitchen with modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Double- glazed with gas central heating, garden to the front, a further garden area to the rear and off-road parking. Set within easy reach of Rothwell town centre, M62/M1 and Leeds city centre, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is an affordable option and will prove to be popular.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, single panelled central heating radiator, timber floorboards, coving to the ceiling and door to lounge/kitchen.
Open-plan lounge/kitchen 4.62m x 4.78m max
Having a fireplace, feature decorated wall, double panelled central heating radiator and a further single panelled central heating radiator. Polished timber floorboards, attractive coving and ceiling rose to the lounge area and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Recessed kitchen area having a grey high gloss range of wall and base units with a matt light gray finish work surface, splashback tiling and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and induction hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor overhead, plumbing for a washing machine and further under counter unit space. Down lighters over the kitchen area and door to the inner hall.
Single panelled central heating radiator and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom 3.96m x 2.97m max
Double panelled central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3.15m x 1.50mplus access
Single panelled central heating radiator and double-glazed window to rear aspect.
Bathroom 1.60m x 1.50m
White three piece suite comprising, straight panelled bath with shower screen and thermostatic shower overhead, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Fully tiled, chrome centrally heated towel warmer, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor and PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a fenced off garden area with a parking space for one vehicle. To the rear is a further garden area which currently does not have any defined boundary but the upstairs flat has the first half of the garden. The rest of the garden up to the rear boundary has some bedding borders and a garden shed and belongs to the ground floor flat.
Proceed right from our office on Commercial Street, onto Oulton Lane continue through the traffic lights and on towards Oulton roundabout, taking your second exit on to Calverley Rd, after Coopers Ford, take your next left onto Midland Street. Claremont Street is on your left. The property is on the right marked by our Emsleys "For Sale" board.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, however from the date the Draft Contract is received by the buyers solicitor, the buyer is given 56 days in which to complete the transaction, with the aim being to exchange contracts within the first 28 days. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6,000 including VAT 4.2% of the final agreed sale price including VAT. This is subject to a minimum payment of £6,000 including VAT. which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative. The buyer will be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Reservation form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation from and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both the Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by West Yorkshire Property Auction powered by IAM Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).