***ENVIABLE PLOT. LARGE GARDEN. NEW FITTED KITCHEN. CONSERVATORY. SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.***
Guide price £190,000 - £200,000.
Set in the popular village of South Milford is this lovely family home. Boasting parking, garage and incredible enclosed rear garden. Briefly comprising hall, lounge open plan to new fitted kitchen and conservatory to ground floor level. The first floor has three bedrooms with bathroom. PVCu double glazed with gas central heating. Close to amenities and motorway links. Overall a great value three bedroom semi-detached. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double glazed entrance door and side window, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and storage cupboard. Door recess to lounge.
Lounge 3.91m x 5.05m
Neutral decor with focal fireplace, laminate flooring, downlighters and PVCu double glazed window to rear. Recess giving extra useful space and door to conservatory. Open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 2.77m x 3.10m
Stunning recently updated kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units. Quartz effect laminate worksurfaces. 1 1/2 sink and drainer. integrated double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor over, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, downlighters and PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
Conservatory 2.72m x 4.42m
PVCu double glazed with polycarbonate roof, ceiling light and french doors to garden, with double panel central heating radiator.
PVCu double glazed frosted window, doors to all rooms, coving to ceiling and loft hatch.
Bedroom 3.33m x 3.33m
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double glazed window to front aspect with single panel central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3.30m x 3.00m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect with single panel central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2.21m x 1.98m
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect with single panel central heating.
Bathroom 1.93m x 1.68m
Fully tiled walls with three piece suite comprising straight panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. PVCu double glazed frosted window and central heated towel warmer.
To the front is a lawned garden with concrete drive accessing a single garage. The rear garden is a superb size, mainly turfed which been renewed in the last 12 months. Well enclosed and offering a good degree of privacy.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling