***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED. POPULAR LOCATION. IDEAL STARTER HOME. ***
Guide price £160,000 - £165,000.
A superbly presented two bedroom with delightful outlook to the rear. The well planned open plan accommodation includes a gas fired central heating system and PVCu double glazing. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloaks/WC, Open Plan lounge/diner & fitted kitchen. First floor landing, two double bedrooms and bathroom/WC combined. Outside there are two parking spaces to the front with visiting spaces. To the rear of the property there is an easily maintained enclosed garden. Selby Market town has an extensive range of shopping facilities, a popular market once a week, an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and supermarkets, including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and Aldi. The historic town of Selby boasts the famous Selby Abbey, sports centres/sports clubs, several schools, Abbey Walk Retail Park and many more. For the commuter, Selby is well placed for access to the A19 and A63 which in turn provides links to York, Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Howden and Hull etc.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed entrance door. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Door to WC and lounge/kitchen/diner.
Unit house WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. PVCu double glazed frosted window.
Kitchen/Diner/Lounge 7.57m x 2.92m
Boasting a high gloss range of white wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated oven, hob, extractor with splashback. Integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer.
Laminate flooring. Two double panel central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed french doors to rear garden. Cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
Doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom One 2.77m x 4.04m
PVCu double glazed window with view over park. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 2.54m x 4.04m
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Cupboard.
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.85m
Three piece suite comprising straight panelled bath with thermostatic shower and screen over. Unit housed push flush WC and half pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed frosted window. Chrome central heated towel warmer. Shaver point. Downlighters and extractor fan.
There is parking designated for two cars plus visitors parking. The rear garden is well enclosed and has lawned and decked areas overlooking the park.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling