*** THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH LARGE FRONT GARDEN, AMPLE PARKING AND GARAGE!***
Only by viewing this property will the discerning buyer appreciate the size and specification of the house and garden on offer. Tucked away from a 'no through road' situation this three bedroom townhouse offers a large secluded garden to the front, gas central heating via a 'Worcester Bosch' boiler and PVCu double-glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises; to the ground floor - entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen/diner with integral cooking appliances. To the first floor - landing, three bedrooms (two with storage) and a shower room. Outside there are two parking spaces and a garage en-bloc to the rear and to the front a lawn garden.
The property is conveniently placed and just a short walk away from Monk Fryston main street which offers a village pub, restaurant and post office. Further afield are Hillam, South Milford and Sherburn which benefit from a range of restaurants, public houses and convenience stores. Monk Fryston also enjoys easy access to the A1 and M62. The A63 linking Leeds to Selby runs through the village.
*** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Kitchen/Dining Room 2.72m x 5.05m
The kitchen is fitted with wood grain effect wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. There is a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a built-in eye level electric oven and induction hob. There is a double-glazed window and door giving access to the rear of the house and the two parking bays. The kitchen is open to a dining area where there is ample space for a table and chairs, a central heating radiator and further double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Living Room 4.50m x 5.05m
A spacious lounge with focal point brick fireplace with hearth, there is stripped wood flooring, useful under stair storage, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window overlooking the rear garden.
With PVCu double-glazed entry door leading onto the garden. Central heating radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
With hatch giving access to the loft space and a useful cupboard housing the 'Worcester Bosch' central heating boiler and providing storage for linens and towels.
Bedroom 1 3.81m x 2.75m
A spacious double bedroom with fixture cupboard providing hanging rail and storage. Stripped wood flooring, central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 2.72m x 2.84m
Another double bedroom with fixture cupboard providing storage. Stripped wood flooring, central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.89m x 2.21m
A large single bedroom with stripped wood flooring, central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
The shower room offers a walk in shower enclosure with 'monsoon' effect mains fed shower, a pedestal hand wash basin and close coupled WC. There is a double-glazed window to the rear and a ladder style towel rail.
The property can be reached via an access road to the rear where there are two large block-paved parking bays. At the end of the access road is a row of garages and the second from the left belongs to no.3. The front garden is a true delight and must be viewed! Stocked well with mature shrubs and trees, there is a large lawn and seating area. To the end of the large garden is an access path for removal of garden waste and access to the end of Deer Park Court.
From our Sherburn In Elmet office turn left onto Low Street and continue out of the village and through the next village of South Milford. At the main roundabout take the second left onto Lumby Lane, continue and after going over the railway bridge take the second turning on the left into Deer Park Court. Take the access road immediately on the right where no.3 can be found on the right and will be identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling