** CHAIN FREE ** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN found tucked away in a CUL-DE-SAC location this well presented two bedroom end town house offers spacious living accommodation over two floors and excellent access to commuter links including Leeds City Centre. Briefly comprising; lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner, to the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front, to the side is a garden laid mainly to lawn with a BBQ area and to the rear is a further garden area laid mainly to lawn with walled and hedged boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 4.70m x 3.58m
The lounge is a good sized light, bright room located to the front of the property with a central heated radiator, television point, staircase to the first floor and internal door into;
Kitchen/diner 2.74m x 3.58m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Window overlooking the rear garden and an external door affording access.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.58m x 2.79m
The,master bedroom is a good sized double with central heated radiator and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.16m x 3.58m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and window overlooking the rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heated radiator and window to the side aspect.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front, to the side is a garden laid mainly to lawn with a BBQ area and to the rear is a further garden area laid mainly to lawn with walled and hedged boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head south on Butcher Ln toward Carlton Ln/A654, Turn right onto Carlton Ln/A654
Continue to follow A654, Turn right onto Copley Ln, Continue onto Sharp Ln, Continue onto Throstle Rd N, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Ring Rd, At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Sharp Ln, Turn left onto Dunlin Dr, Turn right onto Dunlin Ct, Arrive: Dunlin Ct, Leeds LS10 3UP
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).