***IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME - POPULAR LOCATION - AMPLE PARKING ***
This a fine example of a family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet having a driveway leading to a single garage which is set to the rear. The property itself is well presented and briefly comprises; hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and a family bathroom. PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating system and a low maintenance well enclosed landscaped garden to the rear aspect which has a paved patio area, greenhouse and bedding plants.
Within easy access of A1/M1/M62, Leeds, York and Selby, this three bedroom family home must be seen to the appreciated.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and window, radiator, stairs to the first floor landing and doors to the lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge/Diner 7.16m x 3.30m
Well presented with focal fireplace, PVCu double-glazed window to the front and rear aspects, two single panel central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 2.64m x 2.54m
Having a range of medium wood effect wall and base units with ‘Corian’ work surfaces and splashback. Sink in recessed drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, hob, extractor and slimline dishwasher. Space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, storage under stairs and a PVCu double-glazed side entrance door.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, loft hatch and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom 3.53m x 2.34m
Fitted sliding door access wardrobe to one wall, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3.58m x 3.23m
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2.62m x 2.36m
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and a storage cupboard over the stairs.
Fully tiled walls and a three piece suite comprising; a straight panelled bath with bi-fold shower screen and shower mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a laid to lawn garden with a feature bedding circle with tree. A flagged driveway leads to the single detached garage at the rear. The rear garden is well maintained with two flagged patios, laid to lawn area and bedding plants with a greenhouse.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling