***STUNNING THROUGHOUT. MASTER WITH EN-SUITE. POPULAR LOCATION. ***
Guide price £200,000 - £210,000.
Pleasantly positioned on this popular new development is this appealing three bedroom and two bathroom semi-detached house built in 2014 by Taylor Wimpey which provides superb accommodation for a professional couple or small family within a village community.
Deserving of an early inspection having being well maintained by our vendor client, this modern home has gas central heating, PVCu double-glazing and the remainder of the 10 year NHBC guarantee. Served by local schools and a wide range of shops and amenities in nearby Garforth or Rothwell, the property is situated close to St. Aidans country park and with easy commuting to Leeds and further afield via the M1 or M62 motorway networks. Briefly comprising; an entrance hall, guest WC, lounge and fitted dining/kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Externally there is a well enclosed landscaped garden to the rear with a double parking space to the front. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
A double-glazed front entrance door leads into an entrance hall with radiator. Stairs to first floor landing. Door recess to lounge. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 4.26m x 3.68m
A front facing reception room with radiator and PVCu double-glazed window. Laminate flooring. Built in low level storage cupboards to alcove. Door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner 2.84m x 4.70m
A range of fitted units in white with complimentary worktops and a sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob and overhead extractor. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Attractive tiled floor, radiator and an 'Ideal' gas central heating boiler in a wall cupboard. PVCu double-glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden.
Recess access from lounge with storage cupboard and door to WC.
A two piece suite in white has a low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.
A staircase rising off the entrance hall leads up to a landing with radiator and ceiling hatch to the loft space. Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 3.40m x 2.95m
Feature wall with recess open style hanging space. Laminate flooring. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Downlighters. Door to en-suite.
En-suite Shower Room
A three piece suite comprising a low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a corner shower cubicle with an thermostatic shower. . Opaque PVCu double-glazed window, radiator and extractor fan. Downlighters.
Bedroom 2 3.30m x 2.64m
A rear facing double bedroom with radiator and PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 3 3.53m x 1.98m
A single bedroom with radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear.
Comprising a three piece suite in white having a panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin and a low flush WC. Radiator, opaque PVCu double-glazed window and extractor fan. Tiled floor and splash-back around bath and basin. Downlighters.
To the front is a tarmacadam forecourt with two car off-road parking. At the rear is a well landscaped garden with a paved patio and lawn with a timber shed, all well enclosed by timber fencing.
There is a management charge on the estate which is reviewed annually and is approx £100 according to the vendor.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).