*** NO CHAIN ** OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER ** WEST FACING GARDEN ***
Offered with no onward chain this four bedroom detached family house offering spacious, well proportioned, extended living accommodation throughout, excellent access to commuter links including Woodlesford train station and local schools and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, dining room, living room, utility room and downstairs WC. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms and house bathroom, the property benefits from warm air central heating and internal viewing is highly recommended. Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front leading to the garage with gated access granted to the side leading to a Westerly facing private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating areas.
Access is granted from external door to the front aspect door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with two windows to the front aspect and internal doors into;
Lounge 4.14m x 4.55m
With double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, television point, staircase to the first floor, electric fireplace, internal door into the kitchen/diner and opening up into;:
Kitchen/Diner 6.93m x 2.18m
Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, integrated; electric double oven with gas hob, fridge and freezer, openning up into the dining area with PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects overlooking the rear and side gardens.
Utility Room 1.48m x 4.77m
An incredibly useful space located to the side of the property with internal access to the garage, window to rear aspect and external door affording access.
Living Room 2.97m x 4.72m
An incredibly useful, diverse room located to the rear of the property with two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect and sliding door affording access.
Dining Room 2.29m x 4.54m
A useful and diverse room with sliding doors affording access into the living room.
With low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Landing 1.78m x 4.40m
With window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 2.98m x 4.16m
Bedroom one is an extremely good size double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes, built-in storage cupboards and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.77m x 4.04m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom 1.78m x 2.40m
Four piece suite comprising; paneled bath, low flush WC, corner step-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin and double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.79m
Bedroom three is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 2.79m x 2.77m
Bedroom four is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front leading to the garage with gated access granted to the side leading to a Westerly facing private rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating areas.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).