***ENVIABLE CORNER POSITION - RECENTLY UPDATED AND REFURBISHED - POPULAR LOCATION ***
Having NO CHAIN and VACANT POSSESSION, viewing is highly recommended on this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property. Briefly comprising; Hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms to the first floor level and a bathroom. PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, gardens to front, side and rear with a brick outhouse/store. Set within easy reach of Garforth centre, M1/M62 and nearby amenities.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Laminate flooring with stairs to the first floor landing, PVCu double-glazed entrance door with frosted side window, radiator, under stairs storage, door to the lounge and a recess to the kitchen.
Lounge 5.92m x 3.30mreducing to 2.84m
Continuation of laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and French doors to the rear.
Kitchen 3.05m x 2.31m
Having a modern range of high gloss wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces and splashback tiling, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker with overhead stainless steel extractor and splashback and under counter space for a fridge. Recessed storage area with a small PVCu double-glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator PVCu double-glazed side entrance door with PVCu double-glazed rear facing window.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom one 42.67m x 2.74minto alcove
Walk-in wardrobe with hanging space over stairs bulkhead, radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom two 3.18mx 3.02m
Built-in wardrobe and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator beneath.
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.63m
A white three piece suite comprising; straight panelled bath with shower screen and shower mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Tiled walls and floor, chrome central heated towel warmer, extractor fan and PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Set on an enviable corner plot with gardens to front side and rear, hedging to the boundary and brick outhouse for storage. The property is adjacent to a playing field.
From the Garforth office. Turn Left and follow Main Street until it becomes Lidgett Lane. Towards the end of the Lane (junction with the A63) turn right onto Ringway. Then take the third left onto Goosefield Rise and the property can be identified by our Emsleys For Sale Board.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).