STUNNING THROUGHOUT. AMPLE PARKING & ENCLOSED GARDEN. POPULAR LOCATION.***
Guide price £225,000 -£230,000.
A simply stunning home which is in immaculate order and boasts an en-suite master bedroom, a large fitted kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the garden, a partially boarded loft space and hi-specification fixtures throughout.
The spacious entrance hall leads to a good sized lounge also where there is a downstairs WC and under-stairs cupboard.
The kitchen/dining room has a useful dining area for entertaining friends and family with fitted induction hob, oven an integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
The rear garden is of a good size and is enclosed with a gate leading to the side driveway which provides superb parking facilities, as well as space for a garden storage shed. The garden is landscaped with raised borders and patio areas for outside entertaining.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with an en suite shower room housing a contemporary suite which comprises a corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. second double bedroom and third bedroom are located to the rear.
The house bathroom has a modern suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin and WC. PVCu double glazed and gas central heated.
Situated close to the centre of Micklefield, the property is within easy distance of all facilities which include a pub, shops, school and health centre. The village has excellent transport links including easy motorway access and a railway station providing quick access into Leeds, York and Selby.
Overall a superb home which must be seen to be fully appreciated. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Entrance door and side window, stairs to first floor, doors to WC, lounge and kitchen/diner.
WC, vanity housed wash hand basin. Chrome central heated towel warmer.
Lounge 4.88m x 2.92m
Well presented with PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen/Diner 3.00m x 5.03m
A large fitted kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the garden. A dining area ideal for entertaining friends and family with fitted induction hob, oven, extractor an integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer to modern units with complimentary work-surfaces and matching up-stand. Sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and down-lighters to ceiling.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 3.10m x 4.04m
PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Door to en-suite and storage cuprboard.
A contemporary suite which comprises a corner shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.84m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.08m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
A stunning modern suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower, vanity wash hand basin and WC. Chrome central heated towel warmer, PVCu double glazed window and down-lighters to ceiling.
To the front is steps leading to the main entrance. The rear is superbly enclosed to the landscaped garden with raised borders and patio areas for outside entertaining, with parking to the drive at the side access via a gate with space for a garden storage shed.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).