*** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ** WEST-FACING GARDEN ** OFF-STREET PARKING *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this beautifully presented two bedroom terrace house offers spacious living accommodation throughout and excellent access to commuter links. Briefly comprising; kitchen, lounge and cellar, to the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front and to the rear is a west-facing low maintenance garden which is laid mainly to lawn with a patio seating area.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge and space for a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, staircase to the first floor and internal doors into,
Lounge 3.67m x 4.12m
The lounge is a good size, light, bright room located to the rear of the property with feature exposed brick fireplace with cast-iron multi-fuel burning stove, central heated radiator, television point and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access to the west-facing rear garden.
Cellar 2.39m x 4.12m
Offering additional storage.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.67m x 2.56m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with television point, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window
overlooking the rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.41m x 3.23m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the front of the property with a built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front. To the rear is a west-facing low maintenance garden laid mainly to lawn with a patio seating area.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church Street, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ingram Parade, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Ingram Parade, Continue onto Park Lane, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Gillett Lane, Turn left onto Oulton Lane/A654
Continue to follow A654, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Leeds Rd/A639, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Methley Lane/A639
Continue to follow A639, Turn left onto Church Lane, Continue onto Savile Road, Turn left onto Pinfold Lane, Turn right onto Lower Mickletown
Destination will be on the left, Arrive: Greenfield Terrace, Methley, Leeds LS26 9JR. The property can be identified by an Emsleys For Sale board.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).