Offered with no onward chain, Found tucked away down a cul-de-sac location this extremely spacious well presented, four bedroom family house offering excellent access to local schools, Rothwell Town Centre and commuter links and briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, to the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and house bathroom, to the second floor are two further good sized bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front with low maintenance garden to the rear with artificial lawned and and patio seating area.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with double-glazed window to the front aspect and internal door into;
Lounge 4.22m x 4.14m
The lounge is an extremely light, bright room located to the front of the property with large double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, television point, electric wood burning affect stove, central heated radiator and internal door into;
Kitchen/Diner 3.95m x 4.14m
Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, integrated; fridge, freezer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, space for washing machine, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, central heated radiator and external barn PVCu double-glazed door affording access.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.60m x 4.14m
The master bedroom is an extremely good sized double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator, television point and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.52m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.38m x 4.13m
Bedroom three is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator built-in storage cupboard and double-glazed velux window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 4 2.37m x 4.13m
Bedroom four is good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, built-in storage cupboard and double-glazed Vellex window to the rear aspect.
Offering excellent additional storage.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front with a low maintenance garden to the rear with artificial lawned area and patio seating area.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Church St, Church St turns right and becomes Wood Ln, Turn right onto Haigh Ave, Arrive: Haigh Ave, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0PR
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).