Found tucked away in a cul-de-sac location on the fringe of the Rothwell town centre, this extremely well presented two bedroom end terrace house, occupies a good sized plot. The property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout and a good sized rear garden, ideal for young professionals and first-time buyers. Briefly comprising; kitchen, lounge, two good sized bedrooms, house bathroom and a boarded attic room with 'Velux' window. Externally the property offers a low maintenance rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn and an area that has been used for off-street parking with fenced boundaries.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over and fridge/freezer and space for a washing machine. Built-in storage cupboard, double-glazed window to the front aspect and internal door into;
Lounge 3.38m x 4.21m
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, television point, electric cast-iron burning stove, double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and external door affording access.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.25m x 4.21m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 2.44m x 2.00m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and access to the fully boarded loft space, which has 'Velux' windows.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heated radiator and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Externally the property offers a low maintenance rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn, and an area that has been used for off-street parking with fenced boundaries.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).