** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * LOVELY CONDITION! * FITTED DINING/KITCHEN WITH FRENCH DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN * PARKING & GARAGE **
This is home is so lovely! If you are looking for a nice comfortable home, then this is for you! THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE offered for sale benefiting from gas central heating, double-glazing and block-paved off-road parking with a garage. Located within the ever so popular area of Kippax.
The property has been well maintained by the present owner, and the accommodation briefly comprises: Welcoming hallway, lounge with feature fire and surround and an excellent dining/kitchen with ample room for a table and chairs having a number of built-in appliances which include a double oven, five ring hob, dishwasher and fridge and has French doors to the rear patio and garden. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, and a family bathroom with a white suite and shower over the bath.
There is a block-paved driveway to the front and side of the property offering off-road parking for at least two cars, and an attached garage. To the rear, there is a paved patio area with a timber decked seating area which leads to a good size lawn garden. VIEWING IS A MUST!
** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange a viewing**
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and door to:
Lounge 4.19m x 3.17m
Gas fire with feature surround and marble effect inset and hearth, radiator, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window to the front.
Kitchen/Dining Room 2.95m x 5.13m
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled surround. Integrated fridge and dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, built-in double oven and built-in five ring hob with extractor hood over. Radiator, tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, recessed spotlights, double-glazed window to the side and double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling, access to the loft space, door to a built-in storage cupboard and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Full height tiling to all walls, radiator, tiled floor and double-glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 4.19m max x 3.05m max
Radiator and double-glazed dormer window to the front.
Bedroom 2 3.10m x 3.05m
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 2.44mmax x 2.01m max
Built-in over-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and double-glazed dormer window to the front.
There is a block-paved driveway to the side and front of the property, with mature hedging for privacy, and offers off-road parking for at least two cars. The driveway leads to an attached single garage. To the rear, there is a paved patio seating area with a timber decked seating area and a raised lawn with flowers and shrubs.
Up-and-over door, power and light connected and a rear pedestrian door to the rear garden.
From our Garforth office head south on Main Street and turn left at the traffic lights onto the A63/Selby Road. Take the first right onto Leeds Road and continue along into Kippax. Turn left just before the hill, onto Gibson Lane. Continue along, turning left into Holland Road, where number 24 can be found on the right hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).