***SOUTH-FACING GARDEN - NO CHAIN - GATED OFF-STREET PARKING***
Offered with no onward chain this extremely well presented, well proportioned two double bedroom true bungalow offers spacious living accommodation throughout and excellent access to local amenities. Briefly comprising; open-plan kitchen/diner, hall, lounge, two good size double bedrooms and house walk-in wet room. Externally the property benefits from a good size and impressive plot with gated off-street parking to the side leading to a single detached garage to the rear with low maintenance lawn garden to a south-facing aspect.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Kitchen/Diner 4.75m x 3.00m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over and single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge, freezer and space for a washing machine. Central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect. Opening up into the dining area with central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed patio door affording access and internal door into;
Lounge 5.83m x 3.60m
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with gas fireplace, central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
With access to the loft space and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 4.30m x 3.60m
Bedroom one is an extremely good size double and is located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom 1.91m x 1.79m
Walk-in wet room with walk-in shower, low flush WC, hand wash basin, central heated radiator, extractor fan and PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.00m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front and side leading to gated access with a single detached garage to the rear. A south-facing garden garden, laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).