*** FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE * INTEGRAL GARAGE * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ***
Personally, we think this property is situated in a PRIME POSITION within this small new development. Ideal for a growing family, and located within a small cul-de-sac position and has the added benefit of having a open woodland area within a few feet away from the property. If your a keen walker, or have a dog, or just enjoy getting out in the fresh air - St Aidens nature reserve a short distance away too!!
The property has both double-glazing, central heating, together with firm family favorites of a dining/kitchen, cloaks W.C and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Viewing is essential to appreciate the property on offer.
This home is of a BRADENHAM design and is FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE. The accommodation briefly comprises: Good sized entrance hallway, cloaks W.C, dining room/play room, lounge with French doors that open out onto the rear garden and dining/kitchen with range of modern units and built-in oven and hob. To the first floor, there are four good sized bedrooms - master with a range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, plus a house bathroom with modern white suite.
There are open-plan lawned gardens to the front, with a side gated access to the rear garden. In addition, there is a driveway which offers off-road parking and leads to a single integral garage. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed garden with a paved patio seating area and further lawned garden with flower and shrub beds.
** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Radiator, built-in storage cupboard and door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Extractor fan and tiled splashback.
Dining Room 2.84m x 2.31m
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 5.44m max x 2.31m max
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers and stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven and built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Radiator, tiled floor and double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Lounge 3.43m x 4.62m
Two radiators, double-glazed double doors with matching side panels to the garden.
Two built-in storage cupboards and access to the loft which has a light. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 3.66m plus door opening x 3.35m plus alcove
Two double-glazed windows to the front, built-in wardrobes with hanging rail and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; recessed shower enclosure with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, and low-level WC. Extractor fan, tiled splashback, double-glazed window to the side and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 4.37m max (3.78m min) x 2.67m max
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 3.58m max x 2.97m max
Double-glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 4 3.30m x 2.41m
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with three piece modern white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring and double-glazed window to the rear.
Integral single garage with an up-and-over door, wall mounted gas boiler and having power and light.
There is an open-plan lawned garden to the front, with side gated access. In addition there is a driveway offering off-road parking leading to the garage. To the rear, there is a paved patio seating area, which leads to a lawned garden. In addition, there is an outside water tap.
Leaving our Garforth office on Main Street head south and continue to the traffic lights turning left onto Selby Road and then take the first right hand turn signposted Kippax. Continue into Kippax on Leeds Road for approximately a mile and at the mini-roundabout at the village centre take the second exit onto Butt Hill and at the bottom bear right onto Station Road and continue for about one mile entering Great Preston on Berry Lane. Continue to the mini-roundabout and turn left before taking the right hand turn into Wood Lane and at the T- junction turn left into Queen Street. Take the second right into George Street, and at the end of the road turn left onto Jubilee Gardens, and immediately turn right into the cul-de-sac. Where number 10 can be found on the right hand side indicated by our Emsleys 'For Sale' board.
Please note that there is a community maintenance fee that home owners have to pay monthly. This is towards the up-keep and maintenance of the communal area's. The vendor has informed us that this is £92.99 per year.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).