*** THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE * CONSERVATORY * DINING AREA * GARAGE ***
Cul-de-sac location. Check! Separate dining area. Check! Conservatory. Check! Good sized garden (with room for a large trampoline for the kids). Check! Ample off-road parking. Check! This property has it all. Be sure to act quickly, it’s unlikely this property will be on the market long!
Located in the ever popular residential area of Kippax, you will find this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME. The area of Kippax has seen a huge rise in popularity in recent years. Traditionally a small mining town, Kippax has grown in size and is handy for motorway connections and link roads. Train stations can be found at Garforth, which is a short distance away. This property was bought as a forever home, but a growing family now forces the sale. This style of property does not come onto the market often, so this is a rare find! Not only does the property benefit from both central heating and double-glazing, but it also has a conservatory extension to the rear which backs onto the spacious garden. The garden is not overlooked to the rear, and if you're a keen dog walker, there is rear gated access which leads to a public bridle path with open fields beyond!
The property offers well planned accommodation, which consists of a welcoming hallway, lounge with a separate dining area, fitted kitchen with built-in double oven and hob plus a useful breakfast bar and a conservatory which is currently used as a playroom. To the first floor, there is a light and airy landing, with two double bedrooms plus a single bedroom -which has a built-in wardrobe, and a family bathroom with a white suite and includes a shower over the bath.
Outside, you will find an open-plan lawn garden to the front, with a long driveway to the side -enough parking for at least three cars and a single garage. There is a good sized lawn garden to the rear, with a paved patio seating area.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Front entrance door and floor to ceiling double-glazed window.
Double-glazed window to the side, stairs to the first floor, radiator and laminated wood effect floor.
Lounge 4.07m x 3.44m
Radiator, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed window to the front and archway to:
Dining Area 2.97m x 2.51m
Coving to the ceiling, floor to ceiling double-glazed window and door to conservatory. Door to:
Fitted kitchen 2.82m x 2.72m
Fitted with a range of cream gloss effect wall and base units with worktops incorporated and a one and half bowl toughened glass sink unit with stainless steel inset and mixer tap. Built-in double-oven and four ring hob with pull-out extractor hood above, useful breakfast bar and built-in washing machine. Built-in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, double-glazed window to the rear and a double-glazed stable door to the side.
Half-brick with double-glazed windows, radiator, laminated wood effect flooring, double-glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Double-glazed window to the side and access to the loft space.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Tiled floor, chrome ladder style radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 4.11m x 3.28m
Radiator and ceiling fan and double-glazed window to the front, with far reaching views.
Bedroom 2 3.33m” max x 2.74m’3.35m”
Built-in cupboard housing the boiler, radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 2.84m” max x 1.98m max
Built-in over bulkhead single wardrobe with sliding door, radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
There is an open-plan lawn garden, with a long driveway to the side offering off-road parking for at least three cars and leading to a detached single garage. The garage has an up-and-over door, with power and light and a side door.
There is a paved patio seating area to the rear, which leads to a good size lawn garden, which is slightly raised and rear gated access to a public bridle path, with open fields beyond -excellent for dog walking!
Leaving our Garforth office head south in Main Street and continue at the traffic lights turning left onto Selby Road. Take the first main right hand turn signposted Kippax and follow Leeds Road for approx. one mile before taking a left hand turn into Gibson Lane. Take the sixth left hand turning shortly after the bend onto Sandgate Drive and then take the first right hand turn into Keble Garth where the property is found located on the left hand side.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).