**CHAIN FREE** **MASSIVE SCOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT**
Found tucked away in an incredibly popular CUL-DE-SAC location on the fringe of the Rothwell town centre this beautifully presented skillfully extended two double bedroom with additional rooms DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW. Offering spacious living accommodation throughout and briefly comprising; entrance porch, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner, hall, two good size double bedrooms, house shower room and additional room. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front leading to a single integral garage, pedestrian gated access is granted to the side leading to a low maintenance tiered garden with walled boundaries offering a good degree of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing..
Porch 1.91m x 1.62m
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the side aspect opening up into the entrance porch with PVCu double-glazed windows to triple aspects and internal door into;
Lounge 4.92m x 4.45m
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with two central heated radiators, PVCu double-glazed sliding door to the front aspect and internal doors into;
Kitchen/Diner 2.93m x 4.75m
Open-plan refurbished kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel 'Bosch' extractor hood over, fridge and freezer. Opening up into the dining area with central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and external door affording access out into the rear garden.
With built-in storage cupboard and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 4.92m x 2.67m
The master bedroom is a good size double with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator, television point and window to the front aspect.
Shower Room 1.88m x 2.00m
Three piece suite comprising; double walk-in shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.93m x 2.67m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, double-glazed window, double doors affording access out into the rear garden and internal door into;
A useful and diverse room located to the side of the property with PVCu double-glazed sliding doors affording access out into the rear garden.
Located to the rear of the property with windows to triple aspects overlooking the rear garden and external doors affording access out into the rear garden.
Offering excellent additional storage and off-street parking
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front leading to a single integral garage, pedestrian gated access is granted to the side leading to a low maintenance tiered garden with walled boundaries offering a good degree of privacy.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ingram Parade, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Ingram Parade, Continue onto Park W, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Park Ln, Turn left onto Styebank Ln, Turn right onto Haigh Rd, Turn left onto Kings Chase, Arrive: Kings Chase, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0HL
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).