*** TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE *** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** OFF-STREET PARKING ***Found tucked away in a cul-de-sac location this extremely well presented, well proportioned two double bedroom semi-detached family home offers spacious, well presented, light, bright living accommodation throughout and excellent access to local schools as well as commuter links. Briefly comprising; entrance porch, lounge, open-plan kitchen/dining room, to the first floor are two good size double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front and side with gated access granted to the rear affording access into the south-facing rear garden laid mainly to lawn with raised decked seating area, fences and hedged boundaries which offer excellent degrees of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door opening up into the entrance porch with window to the front aspect, coving to the ceiling and internal door into;
Lounge 4.92m x 3.55m
The lounge is a large light, bright room with television point, two central heated radiators, under-stairs storage cupboard, window to the front aspect and internal door into;
Kitchen/Diner 3.33m x 3.55m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with electric carbon standstill extractor over and space for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Window to the rear aspect opening up into the dining area with staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator and double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the south-facing garden to the rear.
With access to the loft space and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.34m x 3.55m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, television point, coving to the ceiling, built-in storage cupboard and two windows overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom 1.95m x 1.65m
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heated radiator, extractor fan and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.88m x 3.55m
Bedroom two is a good size double with central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling and two windows to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front and side with gated access granted to the rear affording access into the south-facing rear garden laid mainly to lawn with raised decked seating area and fences and hedged boundaries which offer excellent degrees of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).