** LARGE PLOT ** VIEWS OVER FIELDS ** HUGE POTENTIAL ** Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN this well presented, well proportioned three double bedroom detached bungalow offers exceptionally versatile living accommodation throughout the property which occupies an impressive plot with views over open fields and offers excellent access to local links. Briefly comprising; entrance porch, hall, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, lounge, three good sized double bedrooms, house bathroom and conservatory. Externally the property occupies an impressive and good sized plot with ample off-street parking, leading to a detached double garage and a private south-facing garden overlooking open fields.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance porch with an internal door into;
With internal doors into;
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.00m x 3.86m
Open-plan kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Space for a fridge and Range cooker. Central heated radiator, double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and internal doors into;
Utility 4.37m x 1.40m
With wall and base level units with work surfaces over, space for a washing machine, windows to the side aspect and external doors affording access.
Lounge 3.02m x 3.30m
The lounge is a light. bright room located to the front of the property with central heated radiator and double-glazed window.
Bedroom 1 3.60m x 3.29m
The master bedroom is a good sized double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 2.47m x 4.59m
Bedroom two is a good sized double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and internal double doors into;
Located to the rear of the property with windows to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and an external door affording access.
Three piece suite comprising; sunken bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heated radiator and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.31m x 2.98m
Bedroom three is a good sized double and is located to the front of the property, with central heated radiator and double-glazed window.
Externally the property occupies an impressive and good sized plot with ample off-street parking, leading to a detached double garage and private south-facing garden overlooking open fields.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).