** VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS ** ACCESS TO THE PARK ** GREAT FOR COMMUTER LINKS ** EXTREMELY SPACIOUS ** Found in an extremely desirable location this beautifully presented family house offering spacious well proportioned living accommodation throughout, excellent access to commuter links as well as local schools and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, rear hall, downstairs WC, to the first floor are three good sized double bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor are two further attic rooms currently utilized as bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from a South facing low maintenance raised decked seating area with patio seating below, fenced boundaries offer excellent degrees of privacy with access to the local park to the rear.
Access to the property is granted through external door to front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with central heated radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard and internal doors into;
Lounge 3.97m x 3.85m
The lounge is a large room located to the front of the property with television point, gas fireplace, coving to ceiling, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to front aspect.
With low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity units, central heated radiator and extractor fan.
Kitchen/Diner 4.05m x 3.85m
Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, integrated electric oven with gas hob, space for; dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, double-glazed window to the rear aspect and opening up into;
Access the property is granted through external door to the rear aspect.
With staircase to the second floor, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.15m x 2.97m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, television point and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and affording far-reaching views over open fields to the rear.
Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.41m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator, television point and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bathroom 3.14m x 1.87m
Three piece suite comprising; step-in shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, central heated radiator and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.96m x 2.39m max
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with built-in storage cupboard, television point, central heated radiator and double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Attic Room 4.01m x 2.11m
An incredibly useful and diverse room located to the second floor with into-eaves storage and double-glazed Velux window to the side aspect.
Attic Room 3.96m x 2.84m max
With television point, central heated radiator, into-eaves storage and double-glazed velux window to the side aspect.
Externally the property benefits from a South facing low maintenance raised decked seating area with patio seating below, fenced boundaries offer excellent degrees of privacy with access to the local park to the rear.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).