** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER THE BATH * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH CHILDRENS LOG CABIN **
Located within the popular area of East Garforth, the THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETCAHED PROPERTY is situated with a GROUND FLOOR EXTENSION TO THE REAR. The property now offers an extended kitchen and a dining room, excellent for a growing family. The property benefits from central heating and double-glazing, and a garage with driveway parking to the side. Excellent family home - viewing a must!
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, family bathroom with a shower, a shaped bath with a shower over, through lounge with snug area and living flame gas fire, extended kitchen and dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms - the third bedroom comfortably fits a double bed!
To the outside, there is a lawn garden to the front with flowers and shrubs. with a lengthy driveway to the side leading to a garage and providing off-road parking for at least two cars. There is a fully enclosed rear garden, with lawn, paved patio seating area and a greenhouse. An added bonus for families with children, there is a children's log cabin, which is a fantastic space to play and relax.
** Call to book a viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, double-glazed door and door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; shower, a shaped panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin, and WC with hidden cistern. Double-glazed window to side and tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 6.65m max (including snug) x 3.10m
Double-glazed window to the front, real flame gas log effect fire set in chimney breast, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, two wall light points, coving to the ceiling and open-plan to:
Small open-plan seating area, open-plan to the dining room and open-plan to:
Fitted Kitchen 5.23m max x 1.68m (2.46m max)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with drawers and a one and half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for a tumble dryer, electric point for cooker, with extractor hood above. Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a side entrance door.
Dining Room 3.35m x 2.36m
Skylight, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, recessed spotlights and a sliding patio door to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side, access to loft space and door to:
Master Bedroom 3.56m x 2.41m
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 2.95m x 3.91m
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and an over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 2.59m x 2.44m
Double-glazed dormer window to the rear and a radiator.
There is a lawn garden to the front, with borders for flowers and shrubs. A driveway to the side, which offers off-road parking for two cars and gives access to the garage. The garage has both power and light connected. To the rear, there is an enclosed garden with a paved patio seating area which leads to a lawn garden, and useful green house., In addition to the garden, there is a children's log cabin, which is an excellent space for smaller children to play and potentially older children to relax.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).