*** THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY * CONSERVATORY EXTENSION TO THE REAR * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING ***
Are you looking for a good sized detached family home with added space to relax and entertain? Then look no further than this fantastic property! THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale with the added benefit of a conservatory extension to the rear, that over looks the generous garden.
The property has been a much loved family home for more than 40 years, and is now on the market and ready for a new owner! The property benefits from gas central heating, double-glazing, alarm system, together with good size accommodation and ample outside space. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, through lounge with a dining area, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances which include a fridge, washing machine, hob and oven and a sizeable conservatory to the rear which offers a light and airy space. To the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms - the master fitted with a range of 'American cherry wood' wardrobes and drawers and a family bathroom with a white suite.
There is ample off-road parking to the front, for three cars and an attached single garage - so off-road parking is not a problem! To the rear, there is a generous mainly lawn garden with mature shrubs, plus a patio seating area with enough room for a table and chairs. Excellent family home - viewing a must!
** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange a viewing **
Radiator, coving to the ceiling, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and door to:
Lounge/Diner 7.14m x 3.61m max (3.02m min)
Coal effect gas fire with marble effect hearth, two radiators, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed casement window to the front and double-glazed sliding patio doors.
Fitted Kitchen 3.07m x 2.69m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated fridge and automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in hob with pull out extractor hood over, serving hatch to the lounge/diner, tilt and turn double-glazed window to the side and double-glazed double French doors to:
Half-brick and PVCu double-glazed construction with PVCu double-glazed windows and a poly carbonate roof. Tiled flooring, wall light point and double-glazed double French doors to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side and door to a built-in storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 4.45m x 3.18m plus door opneing space
Range of fitted wardrobes in an 'American cherry wood' colour with hanging rails, shelving, overhead storage cupboard and matching drawers. Radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 2.59m min x 3.40m
Radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 2.31m max x 2.62m
Radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Full height tiling to all walls, chrome ladder style radiator and two double-glazed windows to the rear.
There is a paved off-road parking area to the front of the property for three cars and access to an attached single garage which has an up-and-over door, with rear pedestrian access to the rear garden. Side gated access leads to the rear garden which has a fully enclosed good sized nature garden. The garden is mainly lawn with mature shrubs and trees. In addition, there is a paved patio seating area with a useful pull-down canopy.
Leaving our Garforth office on Main Street head south and take the first left hand turn into Church Lane. Continue for approx. 0.5 miles before taking a right hand turn into Grange Avenue. Take the third turning on the left onto Lindsay Road. Where number 62 can be found on the right hand side.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).