** CHAIN FREE ** MODERNISATION OPPORTUNITY ** Found in an extremely popular residential location this three bedroom semi-detached family home occupying an impressive and good sized plot the property affords excellent access to commuter links including Leeds City Centre as well as motorway links and briefly comprises; Entrance hall, porch, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gated off-street parking leading to a detached garage to the rear with garden laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries offering a good degree of privacy.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the rear aspect with windows to the side and front aspects and internal door into;
Access to the property is granted through external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and internal doors into;
Lounge 4.14m x 3.50m
The lounge is a good size room located to the front of the property with window television point and window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/Diner 3.21m x 4.61m
Open plan kitchen/diner fitted with wall and base level units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, space for; washing machine fridge and freezer opening up into the dining area with window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
With access to loft space and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 4.33m x 2.72m
The master bedroom is a good sized double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.21m x 2.72m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with window overlooking the rear garden.
Bathroom 2.22m x 1.79m
Three piece suite comprising corner step-in shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.44m x 1.79m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from gated off-street parking leading to a detached garage to the rear with garden laid mainly to lawn with fenced boundaries offering a good degree of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).