***STUNNING LOCATION. INCREDIBLE PLOT WITH STUNNING VIEWS. TASTEFULLY EXTENDED.***
Set in a truly remarkable location with just under half an acre is this incredible tastefully extended stone detached family home. Having ample parking for up to 10 vehicles with a double integral garage and extensive garden to rear having outstanding views. You will find it difficult to find another property of this kind anywhere near by. The property briefly comprises of a porch with WC, hall, open plan breakfast kitchen, utility room and extended 24’6” x 19’11” lounge with stunning views over rear and wood burner. The first floor comprises of five bedrooms with the master having an ensuite bathroom and a further bathroom serving the remaining four bedrooms. Having PVCu double glazing and oil fired central heating. Easy access to amenities and motorway networks. This five bedroom detached stone property really must be seen to be appreciated so call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 7.26m x 6.04m
A stunning fitted kitchen comprising a range of base units with Island having granite tops and matching upstand and window sills to two of the PVCu double glazed windows. Space for range oven with extractor over and splashback in black glass. Integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and recessed sink with mixer tap. Downlighters to ceiling with oak doors to garage, utility, hall and storage cupboard. Tiled flooring. Further PVCu double glazed window and access door.
Utility Room 2.26m x 1.78m
Matching units with quartz worktop. Integrated wine cooler with plumbing for washing machine. Radiator and tiled floor.
Stairs to first floor landing. Oak door to lounge. Open recess to extended porch.
PVCu double glazed windows and entrance door. Oak door to WC.
Focal stone wall with vanity housed wash hand basin set on granite with matching splashback, push flush WC, PVCu double glazed frosted window and downlighter.
Lounge 7.47m x 6.07m
An incredible room with feature wood burner recessed to fireplace with sleeper mantle. Stunning outlook over rear garden with far reaching views from PVCu double glazed patio doors and windows. Four PVCu double glazed windows downlighters to ceiling. Two radiators.
Three PVCu double glazed windows to side aspect. Radiator and downlighters to ceiling. Oak doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom 3.86m x 2.92m
Downlighter’s to ceiling with PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and double panel central heating radiator beneath. Oak door to ensuite bathroom.
En-suite Bathroom 2.69m x 1.83m
Having a three piece suite comprising a straight panel bath with pedestal wash hand basin and WC complimented by surrounding tiling to sanitary ware and bath. Chrome central heated towel warmer with PVCu double glazed frosted window. Downlights to ceiling and extractor.
Bedroom 4.90m x 2.92m
Downlighter’s to ceiling with PVCu double glazed window to front aspect and double panel central heating radiator beneath.
Bedroom 3.30m x 4.60m
Downlighter’s to ceiling with PVCu double glazed window to side aspect and double panel central heating radiator. Walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3.48m x 3.76m
PVCu double glazed window to side aspect and double panel central heating radiator beneath. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2.18m x 2.26m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect with outstanding outlook and double panel central heating radiator beneath.
Bathroom 2.54m x 3.05m
Having a four piece suite comprising a straight panel bath with vanity housed wash hand basin, double shower enclosure and WC complimented by surrounding tiling to sanitary ware and bath. Chrome central heated towel warmer with PVCu double glazed frosted window. Downlights to ceiling and extractor.
Set in the heart of Lumby village is this stunning property with a sweeping driveway accessing this incredible plot with just under half an acre. To the front is ample parking with a tarmac and pebbled hard standing area accessing a double integral garage with separate electric roller shutter doors as well as double wrought iron gates accessing further parking with approximately space for around 10 vehicles. Access can be gained via both sides of the property and is well enclosed with the rear being superbly landscaped with an extensive sized mainly laid to lawn area with an incredible outlook having far reaching views. There is a flagged patio area off the property to enjoy this outlook as well as a external wooden outbuild for storage.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling