Found in the heart of the Rothwell Town Centre. this beautifully presented, three bedroom, detached family house offering spacious living accommodation throughout with beautiful updated features including cast iron radiators, Sash windows and feature fireplaces, the property offers excellent access to commuter links, local schools and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner and downstairs cellar. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom, externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden with pedestrian granted access to the side leading to a rear private walled garden with patio and garden area laid to lawn, brick-built storage shed and single detached garage.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with central heated radiator, coving to ceiling, staircase to the first floor and internal doors into;
Lounge 3.89m x 4.31m
The lounge is an incredibly good sized, light, bright room located to the front to the property with gas fire place, cast iron central heated radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, central ceiling rose and large double-glazed bay window to the front aspect affording an abundance of natural light into the property.
Kitchen/Diner 4.12m x 5.55m
A beautifully presented, large light, bright room located to the rear of the property fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, double Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, multi-fuel cast iron stove space for Baumatic cooker, stainless steel extractor hood over, cast iron central heated radiator, space for American-Style fridge freezer, built-in storage cupboard, double-glazed sash window overlooking the rear garden and internal doors into;
Located to the rear of the property the porch is a useful room with space for washing machine and dryer, with windows to triple aspects overlooking the rear garden and external door affording access.
Cellar 4.77m x 5.43m
Offering excellent additional storage.
With cast iron central heated radiator, double-glazed window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 4.09m x 4.24m
The master bedroom is an extremely good sized double and is located to the front of the property with cast iron central heated radiator, feature fireplace and two double-glazed sash windows to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.23m x 3.44m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with double-glazed sash window, cast-iron central heated radiator, feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and double-glazed sash window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.23m x 2.01m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with television point, cast-iron central heated radiator and double-glazed window to rear aspect of looking rear garden.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden with pedestrian granted access to the side leading to a rear private walled garden with patio and garden area laid to lawn, brick-built storage shed and single detached garage.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).