***SUPERB APARTMENT. NO CHAIN. DESIGNATED PARKING WITH SECURITY GATED ACCESS.***
Guide price £120,000 - £125,000.
Set in easy reach of amenities and transport links is this superb top 2nd floor apartment. Briefly comprising communal entrance with security intercom, hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom. PVCu double glazed and gas central heated. Having designated parking for one car with electric secure gated access. Minutes from A1/M62, Leeds, York and Selby. Overall a superb example of a two bedroom apartment. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Key accessed from the main front door with stairs to all floors.
Security intercom, laminate flooring, radiator, doors to all rooms. Loft hatch.
Kichen/Dining/Lounge 5.16m x 6.12m
An L-shaped room with kitchen/dining area comprising a range of wall and base units. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor. Plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge and freezer. Wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring with radiator and further radiator to lounge area. Two PVCu double glazed windows to front and one to side aspect. Downlighters to ceiling and xpelair.
Bedroom 4.06m x 3.53m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and laminate flooring. Downlighters to ceiling.
Bedroom 2.83m x 3.71m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator. Downlighters to ceiling.
White three piece suite with shower over straight panelled bath, push flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Xpelair extractor and PVCu double glazed frosted window.
Set within communal gardens off the front with electric gated access to the parking area to the rear.
The property is leasehold with a 999 year lease set up in 2005. The service charge payable on the flat currently £307 is paid quarterly and ground rent, which is £150 paid annually.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling