*** FOUR BEDROOMS - MODERN DINING/KITCHEN - EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM ***
This well presented four bedroom detached home is situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac. Briefly comprising; entrance lobby, reception hall, lounge, modern fitted dining/kitchen with integral appliances, utility room and guest WC to the ground floor, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room to the first floor, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and shower over. Double-glazing, gas central heating, enclosed garden to the rear and easy access to M62/M1/A1, Leeds, York and Selby.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing on this super three bedroom detached family home.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, built-in cloak cupboard, laminated flooring, central heating radiator and oak door leading to:
Laminated flooring, access door to the garage, staircase to the first floor and double oak doors leading to:
Lounge 4.72m x 3.30m
Central heating radiator, television, telephone point, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Dining/kitchen 6.05m x 3.07m
Modern shaker style wall and base units with wood effect worktop surfaces over, integral gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and an inset sink unit with side drainer. Laminated flooring, central heating radiator, inset spot lighting, coving to the ceiling, PVCU double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and further double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
PVCu double-glazed side entrance door, worktop surface, plumbing for automatic washing machine and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Two piece modern white suite comprising of low level WC and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, central heating radiator and double-glazed window.
Double-glazed window to the side, loft access and built-in airing cupboard.
Master bedroom 3.58m x 3.53m
Central heating radiator, television point and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Modern three piece white suite comprising; low level WC, hand wash basin and enclosed shower cubicle, central heating radiator, appropriate tiling, extractor fan and PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom two 3.96m’1.52m x 2.74m’0.91m
Central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and two double-glazed windows overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom three 3.05m’0.00m x 2.44m’0.30m
Central heating radiator, laminated flooring and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Three piece white suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC. central heating radiator, extractor fan and double-glazed window.
Bedroom four 2.13m’2.44m x 2.13m’0.00m
Central heating radiator, laminated flooring and double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Lawn garden to the front with mature trees/hedging, double width drive providing off-road parking and an integral single garage. To the rear is a patio area extending to lawns with borders, timber shed, exterior lighting and water supply.
From our Sherburn in Elmet office turn right onto Low Street, at the traffic lights turn right on to Moor Lane, continue down Moor Lane to the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Pasture Way, then the next left onto Pasture Avenue and 2nd right onto Moorbridge Croft where the property can be easily identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling