***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE WITH ADDITIONAL LOFT ROOM!***
A well presented two bedroom family house located in an extremely popular residential location. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazed windows and briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, through lounge and kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, house bathroom and a staircase that leads to the occasional loft room. Externally the property has street-lined parking, a small lawned garden to the front and a good sized enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with two patio seating areas.
Served by local schools and a wide range of amenities in nearby Middleton Centre with easy access to Rothwell, Tingley and the motorway network.Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
**** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ****
With double-glazed entry door and central heating radiator. Access to ground floor rooms and staircase rising to the first floor.
Living Room 5.84m x 3.20m
A spacious family through lounge with T.V point, central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front and double-glazed sliding patio window to the rear leading out to the patio and garden beyond.
Kitchen 3.23m x 2.26m
With a good range of cream gloss wall and base units with wood grain effect work surfaces over. There is a built-under stainless steel electric oven with matching gas hob over plus chimney style extractor hood. Space for a tall fridge/freezer and an automatic washing machine. Inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, concealed wall mounted central heating boiler, metro style tiled splashback, vinyl flooring and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
With PVCu double-glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator and staircase rising to the occasional loft room.
Bedroom 1 3.18m x 3.05m
A double bedroom with central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.18m
Another spacious double with central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the front.
Bathroom 2.26m x 1.65m
Fully tiled in ceramics the bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; double ended panelled bath with square mixer tap, square hand wash basin atop vanity table and close coupled WC. Central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the side elevation.
Loft Room 5.56m x 2.49m
Home office? Occasional guest room? Playroom? Storage? - you choose. This generous extra space has two 'Velux' windows and is open-plan.
To the front of the property is a small lawned garden with border hedge and wrought-iron hand gate. There is a further wrought-iron gate enclosing the back garden which is a really good size with two patio seating areas, large lawn, storage shed and border fence.
Leaving our office on Commercial Street turning left onto Butcher Lane before taking a right turn onto the A654 Leadwell Lane. Continue for approximately a mile then take a right turning onto Copley Lane, arriving at the lights continue straight onto Sharp Lane. Follow Sharp Lane to the roundabout taking the 1st exit onto Middleton Ring Road, continue for a short while arriving at the next roundabout then take the 4th exit onto Sharp Lane which then turns into Town Street. Follow the road to the 'T'- junction then turn right and immediately left onto Newhall Road. Take the 2nd left onto Newhall Crescent where no 55 is on the right and identified by our Emsleys for sale board.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).