Found tucked away in an incredibly popular residential location, offering far-reaching views to the rear and excellent access to commuter links, this beautifully presented, skillfully constructed three double bedroom family house. The property offers spacious well proportioned living accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and a house bathroom and to the second floor is a good sized master bedroom with dressing area and an en-suite. Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear garden which is laid to lawn with a patio seating area, fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy and private external access is granted to a single garage with one parking space.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with a staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator and internal door into;
Lounge 4.39m x 3.56m”
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with under-stairs storage cupboard, central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and internal door into;
Kitchen/Diner 2.81m x 4.48m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over and space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and opening up into the dining area which has PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the garden and having an internal door into;
With low flush WC and wash hand basin.
With access to the second floor and internal doors into;
Bedroom 2 2.69m x 4.55m”
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and affording far-reaching views.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled 'P'- shaped bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 2.59m x 2.46m”
Bedroom three is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 1 4.34m x 4.52m”
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double with central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and affording far-reaching views. Opening up into the dressing area with built-in storage and internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; standalone double ended bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and double-glazed 'Velux' window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance rear garden which is laid to lawn with a patio seating area, fenced boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy and private external access is granted to a single garage with one parking space.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).