***POPULAR LOCATION - IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT - ATTRACTIVE OUTLOOK TO REAR - GUIDE PRICE £160,000.-£165,000***
This end town house situated in South Milford village briefly comprises of: an entrance hallway, kitchen, WC and lounge and two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating, off road parking for two vehicles and a well enclosed garden to the rear with an attractive outlook over fields. Set within easy reach of A1/M1/M62, Leeds, York and Selby this two bedroom end town house will prove to be of a popular choice ideal for first time buyers and investors.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite glazed entrance door, staircase to first floor and central heating radiator.
Two piece white suite comprising low flush WC. pedestal wash basin, central heating radiator, laminate floor covering, extractor fan and PVCu double-glazed window to the side
Kitchen 3.18m x 1.75m
Fitted cream gloss wall and base units with work top surfaces, integral electric fan oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher and automatic washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Central heating radiator, concealed central heating boiler and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Lounge 3.96m x 3.58m
Central heating radiator, television point, understairs storage cupboard and PVCu double-glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom one 3.61m x 3.30m
Central heating radiator, T.V. point and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear with views over adjacent farmland and mature trees beyond.
Bedroom two 3.58m x 2.26m
Central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
A modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC. and vanity wash basin with cupboards beneath. Appropriate tiling, inset ceiling spotlights, central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property are two off-road parking spaces. There is a pathway to the side which leads to an enclosed lawned garden with a small patio area and which is not overlooked.
From our Sherburn In Elmet office turn left onto Low Street and follow the road out of the village and into the village of South Milford. Continue and take the third turning on the left Southlands Close (just before M&S service station), follow the road into the estate where you will see Nursery Close and the property can be easily identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
The property has a Management Charge for the estate which is approximately £200 per annum and is reviewed annually.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling