Found tucked away in a popular residential location this three double bedroom terrace house, offers spacious living accommodation throughout and excellent access to Rothwell Town centre as well as commuter links. Briefly comprising; lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and cellar. To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the second floor is a good sized double bedroom. To fully appreciate the size that this property has to offer internal viewing is essential.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 3.64m x 4.17m
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the lounge with television point, coving to the ceiling, central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and internal door into;
Kitchen/Diner 3.95m x 4.17m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and one and a half bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Space for washing machine, range cooker with extractor over and fridge/freezer. Central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and internal door leading to the cellar.
Cellar 3.64m x 4.17m
Offering excellent additional storage space to the lower ground floor.
With internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.64m x 4.17m
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double and is located to the front of the property with coving to the ceiling, television point, central heated radiator, built-in storage cupboard and PVCu double-glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising; bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.95m x 2.53m
Bedroom three is good size double and is located to the rear of the property with coving to the ceiling, built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 3.00m x 4.17m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the second floor with a ' Velux' window to the front aspect and into-eaves storage.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front yard.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).