A beautifully presented two double bedroom first floor apartment, located in an extremely popular residential area offering fantastic commuter links to Wakefield and Leeds City Centre and national motorway links. The property benefits from private parking and briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms and newly refurbished bathroom.
To fully appreciate the space of this property internal viewing is essential.
Call now 7 days a week and until 7 pm Monday to Friday to arrange your viewing.
Entry to the property is granted through an internal door from the communal area with central heating radiator, storage cupboard, security entry phone system and internal door into:
Lounge 4.20m x 3.45m
Benefitting from PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects affording an abundance of natural light into the property, central heating radiator, television point and internal door leading to:
Kitchen 2.31m x 2.57m
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with stainless steel mixer tap over, space for cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 2.64m x 3.48m
The master bedroom is a good sized double with PVCu double -glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and television point.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 3.28m x 2.54m max
Bedroom two is a good sized double with PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Externally the property has the benefit of two private parking spaces, also a shared rear garden.
Leaving our Rothwell office head west on Commercial Street and turn left at the traffic lights onto Butcher Lane and then right at the next lights onto Carlton Lane. Continue on the A654 into Leadwell Lane and upon reaching Robin Hood take the first left hand turn into The Maltings and then right at the end into Oast House Croft following the road to the end of the cul-de- sac where the property is situated on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).