*** CONSERVATORY - SUPER GARDENS - GARAGE ***
Being set in the popular village of Sherburn in Elmet and on an idyllic plot is this beautiful semi-detached bungalow. Briefly comprising; lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory and bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and PVCu soffits and fascias. Ample gardens to the front and rear with parking to the main driveway accessing a single detached garage. With high demand and low supply of such properties viewing early is highly recommended. Having excellent commuter links available to A1, M1, M62, Leeds. York and Selby.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Kitchen 3.84m x 2.41m
Fitted range of wall and base units with work top surfaces over, appropriate tiling, inset sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, space for gas cooker and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, small breakfast bar and chrome ladder style radiator. PVCu double-glazed entrance door and side window and a further PVCu window to the side.
Access to the loft via a drop-down ladder.
Lounge 5.21m x 2.97m
Living flame gas fire to the chimney breast, television point. central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom one 3.63m x 2.95m
Central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the conservatory and the rear garden.
Bedroom two 2.72m x 2.41m
Central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed French door leading to the conservatory.
Three piece white suite comprising; panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC. Fully tiled, central heating radiator, tiled floor and PVCu double-glazed window.
Conservatory 4.70m x 2.87m
Electric radiator, television point and PVCu double-glazed windows and sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Pebbled border garden to front the front with well stocked borders. Driveway to the side providing off-road parking and leading to detached garage with power and light. To the rear is a lawn garden with paved areas and well stocked borders, summer house and timber shed.
From the agents office in Sherburn In Elmet proceed along Low Street and at the traffic lights turn right onto Moor Lane. Proceed along Moor Lane and take the third turning left into Pinfold Avenue and then third right into Pinfold Garth where the property is located on the right and identified by our for sale sign.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling