***IDEAL FOR A BUY TO LET INVESTOR. SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU. £6600 PER ANNUM INCOME.***
A lovely two bedroom terrace set in the popular location of Garforth briefly comprising lounge, kitchen/diner, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Enclosed garden to rear with on street parking. PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. Easy access to amenities and motorway links. Currently tenanted and sold with tenant in situ having a tenancy until January 2022 at £550 pcm.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 4.56m x 4.55m
Entrance through a PVCu door into a spacious lounge having laminate flooring, fireplace to an inset gas fire and wood surround, PVCu double-glazed window to the front, double radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner 3.07m x 3.53m
A range of fitted wall and base units in cream, with integrated electric oven, gas hob, overhead extractor and inset stainless steel bowl with mixer tap and integrated drainage board. A large PVCu double-glazed window overlooks the rear garden, further PVCu entrance door leading out onto patio, stairs leading to the first floor and small PVCu double-glazed window. Inset spotlights to ceiling and useful understairs storage area.
Stairs rising off the kitchen/diner lead to a first floor landing having ceiling hatch to loft, doors leading to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Bedroom 1 3.76m x 4.02m
A very spacious front double bedroom having inset double wardrobes and two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.08m
A double bedroom having PVCu double-glazed window to the rear elevation and coving to ceiling.
A half tiled bathroom with bordering having a three piece suite consisting of a tiled panel bath, low flush WC in white and a feature glass bowl wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap. Dark ceramic tiled flooring and opaque PVCu double- glazed rear window.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).