***OPEN DAY SATURDAY 18TH MAY CALL FOR YOUR VIEWING SLOT**
Found tucked away in a CUL-DE-SAC location with UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS TO THE REAR, this three bedroom semi-detached family house, offers excellent access to commuter links and Rothwell town centre. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge open-plan kitchen/diner, conservatory, to the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property occupies an impressive corner plot with pedestrian gated access to the front and side with lawn wrap around gardens and raised decked seating area, and hedged boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect with staircase to the first floor and internal doors into;
Lounge 6.27m x 3.40m
The lounge has a large light, bright room located to the side of the property with two central heated radiators, television point, coving to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access into;
Conservatory 2.87m x 3.11m
Located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator, glass roof, PVCu double-glazed windows to triple aspects overlooking the garden and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the rear garden.
Kitchen/Diner 6.22m x 2.97m max
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with five ring gas burning hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and space for a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and open fields. Under-stairs storage cupboard opening up into the dining area with central heated radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and external PVCu double-glazed patio door affording access out into the rear garden.
With access to the loft space, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect affording far-reaching views over open fields and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.20m x 3.43m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with a built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator, television point and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.97m x 3.43m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and affording far-reaching views over open fields.
Modern three-piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity units, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan and two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 3.25m x 1.91m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window.
Externally the property occupies an impressive corner plot with pedestrian gated access to the front and side with lawn wrap around gardens , a raised decked seating area and hedged boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).