Download Property Brochure
*** RURAL LOCATION **MASTER WITH EN-SUITE ** LANDSCAPED GARDEN ** EXCELLENT ACCESS TO ROTHWELL TOWN CENTRE *** Found tucked away in this beautifully created development is this extremely unique property, combining contemporary and character features to create large, luxurious living accommodation throughout. The property has been finished to an extremely high standard making use of the abundance of natural light and surrounding beauty and offers a rural location within close proximity of the Rothwell town centre as well as commuter links and local schools. Boasting large, bright living accommodation throughout and briefly comprising; entrance hall, open-plan kitchen/diner/family room, lounge, utility and downstairs W.C. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, master with views over open fields, an en-suite and a house bathroom. Externally the property offers excellent off-street parking with gated access granted to a beautifully landscaped garden with a raised decked seating area with Indian stone patio seating below, separate Indian stone seating area with walled boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Entrance Hall 1.55m x 2.40m
Access to the property is granted through a solid oak door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with central heated radiator, internal store room and internal doors into;
Kitchen/Diner 6.96m x 3.73m
Open-plan kitchen/dining/family room fitted with a range of wall and base level units with quartz work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and inset drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated 'Neff' appliances including; electric oven, hob, microwave oven and fridge/freezer. Double-glazed sash window to the rear aspect and opening up into the dining and family area with engineered solid oak flooring, television point, double doors affording access into the garden, staircase to the first floor and internal doors into;
Lounge 6.95m x 5.11m
The lounge is an extremely large light, bright room with a 'Grade 1' fireplace and chimney, 'Rako' lighting system, television point, double patio doors affording access out into the garden, two double-glazed sash windows to the rear aspect and underfloor central heating.
Utility 2.67m x 2.40m
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with quartz work surfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over and benefiting from under-floor central heating. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine, double-glazed 'Velux' window to the side aspect, space for a fridge/freezer and an internal solid oak door into;
With under-floor central heating, low flush WC, wash hand basin, central heated radiator and double-glazed 'Velux' window to the side aspect.
With access to the loft space and internal oak doors into;
Bedroom 1 6.78m x 3.28m
The master bedroom is an exceptionally good size double located to the side of the property with a vaulted ceiling, exposed treated wooden beams, fitted wardrobes, two central heated radiators, a dressing area, television point, two double-glazed sash windows to the side aspect affording far-reaching views and an internal solid oak door into;
En-suite 2.04m x 2.00m
Three piece suite comprising; corner shower with rainfall shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and double-glazed 'Velux' window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 2.74m x 4.42m
Bedroom two is an extremely good size double located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and double-glazed 'Velux' window to the front aspect.
Modern four piece suite comprising; walk-in shower with rainfall shower over, double ended standalone bath, heated chrome towel rail, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and double-glazed 'Velux' window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.03m x 3.86m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator, built-in storage cupboard and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Externally the property offers excellent off-street parking with gated access granted to a beautifully landscaped garden with a raised decked seating area with Indian stone patio seating below and a separate Indian stone seating area with walled boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).