*** TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE * NO CHAIN ! * FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * WALKING DISTANCE OF AMENITIES ***
Have you ever wanted to be located within a stones throw of the local amenities and a short walk to the local train station? Looking for manageable but good sized accommodation? Something that is not quite the ‘norm’ but a little quirky and different? Then carry on reading, you won’t be disappointed!
TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PROPERTY, offered for sale with NO CHAIN !! The property is full of charm, and is located a very short distance from the Main Street of Garforth, which is packed with amenities and the local train station is just a short walk away. the property has both central heating and double-glazing, along with a courtyard garden to the rear.
The property offers good sized accommodation which comprises; a lounge with modern style feature fire, fitted kitchen with a range of ample wall and base units plus a range of built-in appliances which include a fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, hob and oven, an inner hallway with access to a useful cellar area. To the first floor, there is a good sized double bedroom with a fixed desk area, a generous single bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite which includes a shower over the bath.
There is a parking space to the front, with an enclosed courtyard to the rear. Excellent location for link roads, motorway connection and public transport links. Viewing is a must to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer!
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 4.37m x 3.56m max
Decorative coal effect gas fire with feature wooden surround and chrome inset, radiator, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed window to the front and door to:
Fitted Kitchen 4.29m x 1.65m max
Fitted with a range of modern cream gloss fronted base and eye level units with worktop space over, drawers and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated larder fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine (free standing washing machine to be left), built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and built-in microwave. Radiator, wood effect laminate floor, recessed spotlights, double-glazed window to the front and door to:
Built-in under stairs storage area with stairs down to the cellar, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor landing and a door to the rear yard.
Built-in storage cupboard, access to the loft space and door to:
Master Bedroom 4.39m x 3.53m max
Fixed desk with storage area, radiator and a double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 3.17m x 1.68m
Radiator, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; panelled cast-iron bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and frosted double-glazed window to the rear.
There is a parking area for one car directly in front of the property. To the rear, there is a paved yard area with rear gated access.
From our Garforth office proceed to the top of Main Street and take your first left at the traffic lights then immediately after this take your first left and the property will be seen with our Emsleys for sale board.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).