***STUNNING EXTENDED FAMILY HOME. OPEN PLAN LIVING. POPULAR LOCATION. TUCKED AWAY POSITION.***
Guide Price £290,000 - £300,000.
This stunning extended family home is situated in a popular area, beautifully presented throughout.
Comprising entrance hall, open plan kitchen/diner which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with worksurfaces over as well as having a breakfast bar. The dining area is perfect for entertaining and has ample space for a dining table as well as open access to the extended family room. Also on the ground floor there is a spacious living room, downstairs WC and useful laundry room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms including two generous doubles. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room fitted with a matching three piece suite. In addition, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes. Also to the first floor is a house bathroom with matching three piece suite including low level flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Outside, there is a private driveway and single detached garage as well as an enclosed garden to the rear.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite entrance door into a hall having doors to guest WC, kitchen and lounge. Stairs rising to a first floor landing.
A guest WC having a two piece suite in white consisting of low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Radiator. The room has a further door leading to laundry room.
Laundry Room 0.87m x 1.78m
A laundry room having plumbing for an automatic washing machine and electrics for further appliances.
Kitchen/Diner 8.06m x 2.87m
A stylish modern fitted kitchen having a range of wall and base units with one and a half stainless steel sink unit and drainage board, fitted overhead extractor hood, four ring gas hob, built-in microwave and double oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring to the kitchen area with breakfast bar and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect. Ceiling downlighters with double panel central heating radiator opening onto the family room extension with further radiator and PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect.
Family Room 2.74m x 8.43m
Superb extra living space with four Velux windows giving ample light. PVCu double glazed window and sliding patio doors to garden. Downlighters to ceiling and radiator. Double doors to lounge.
Lounge 5.08m x 3.35m
A large reception room spanning from the front to the rear extension with two radiators and having PVCu double-glazed front window and double doors leading to the family room.
A first floor landing rising off the entrance hall having a cupboard accommodating a hot water tank and doors to four bedrooms. Radiator. A loft hatch gives access to a drop down ladder leading into a boarded loft space.
Master Bedroom 2.63m x 3.40m
A spacious double room having a PVCu double-glazed window, wood effect fronted fitted wardrobes, single radiator and door to an en-suite shower room.
An en-suite shower room leading off the master bedroom having a three piece suite in white comprising walk in mains shower, low flush WC and wall-mounted hand washbasin. Downlighters to ceiling. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear elevation and heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 3.40m x 2.87m
A second double bedroom having single radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 2.23m x 2.92m
A front facing double bedroom having PVCu double-glazed window and single radiator.
Bedroom 4 2.13m x 2.38m
A front facing bedroom having PVCu double-glazed window and single radiator.
A house bathroom having a three piece suite in white comprising a panelled bath with fitted mains shower and glass screen, low flush WC and wall-mounted half pedestal wash hand basin sink unit. The room has tiled splashback surround the bath as well as heated chrome towel rail, opaque PVCu double-glazed window and fitted ceiling spotlights with Venti Axia extractor fan and shaver point.
From the front the property benefits from a private driveway leading to a single garage with up-and-over door, power and light. There is a good sized rear garden which is well enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with flagged patio.
There is a service/maintenance charge on the estate which is £139 per year and reviewed annually.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling