*** SUPERB FAMILY HOME * FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM ***
Excellent MODERN STYLE FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY! With accommodation set over three floors, this property offers excellent space for a growing family. Located within easy access of M62/A1/M1, the property is situated within the poplar Millennium Village in Allerton Bywater.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double-glazing, and off-road parking for two cars. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, cloaks/W.C, integral single garage, and modern kitchen/diner. To the first floor, there is a lounge - with feature French doors and 'Juliette'- style balcony, and master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. To the second floor, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Two off-road parking space to the front of the property. To the rear there is an enclosed lawn garden with a paved patio seating area.
** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Radiator, wood effect laminate floor, stairs to the first floor landing and door to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring and double-glazed window to the front.
Integral single garage with a roller door, and power and light connected.
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.51m (3.15m min) x 4.72m
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Integrated larder fridge and freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for dishwasher, built-in electric oven and built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Tiled flooring, concealed wall mounted gas boiler, double-glazed window to the rear and French double door to the garden.
Radiator, door to built-in storage cupboard and stairs to the second floor landing.
Master Bedroom 2.67m to wardrobes x 4.09m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall with sliding doors, hanging rail and shelving, radiator and two double-glazed windows to the rear.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising; recessed shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Chrome ladder style radiator, extractor fan and tiled splashback.
Lounge 3.56m max (2.39m min) x 4.72m
Two radiators, double-glazed French double doors with a small 'Juliette'-style balcony to the front.
Bedroom 3 3.56m x 2.46m
Radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 4 2.39m x 2.16m
Radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 2.90m x 4.72m
Radiator and two double-glazed windows to the rear.
There is double width off-road parking to the front for two cars and leads to the integral single garage.
To the rear, there is a paved patio seating area which leads to a lawn garden which has a timber garden shed.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).