'The Stockholm' is a beautifully presented detached family home with four double bedrooms, good-sized lounge and an integral garage.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area along the back of 'The Stockholm' is an excellent place to entertain friends or spend time together as a family. There are French doors leading onto the garden, which has a further entry point through the utility room. The kitchen and utility has integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The central hallway leads into the bright and airy lounge and has a separate cloakroom.
The bedrooms are on the first floor around the central landing. A landing window floods the space with light. The master bedroom has an en-suite with a 'Villeroy & Boch' suite and a dressing area. There are three further good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. 'The Stockholm' has a large integral garage.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for further details or to arrange a viewing.
WC 1.70m x 0.94m
Lounge 4.65m x 3.40m
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.20m x 5.66m
Utility Room 1.83m x 3.15m
Master Bedroom 5.05m x 3.48m
En-suite 2.31m x 1.50m
Bedroom 3.00m x 3.66m
Bedroom 2.95m x 3.25m
Bedroom 2.87m x 3.48m
Bathroom 2.39m x 1.68m
Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the plot available. Images supplied by Strata Homes Ltd. For exact finishes details need to be finalised via Strata.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre. Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds City Centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- David Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates – a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates – an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates – an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe – one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk – authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Restaurant & Bar, Thorpe Park – a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco’s, Thorpe Park – a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland
and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as
Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates
Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting – John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports
pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf
course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping – Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning
butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include
Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland) Colton Retail Park (stores include
Sainsbury’s, Boots, Next and Pets at Home).